Dental Implants Treatment
There are many advanced treatments available to treat tooth loss, out of which, the most effective of which is the dental implant. A dental implant is an alternate method recommended to patients who consider replacing a missing tooth. In this procedure, an artificial ‘tooth root’ is used.
The tooth roots are the roots to artificial teeth that are either fixed permanently or can be removed. With the success rate of 98%, Dental implant is the safest, cheapest, and most accurate type of surgery performed for tooth replacement.
Most people who suffered tooth loss do not bother getting a tooth replaced as they lack a proper understanding of the underlying problems that might occur due to tooth loss. The loss of a tooth can wear out the bones of the jaw resulting in an alteration in the structure of the jawline.
Consequences Of A Single Tooth Loss
1) Tooth loss might wear out the jaw bones, which creates a structural change of the jawline.
2) The structural modification results in relocation of teeth, causing the other teeth to shift further.
3) This shift results in a change in the contour of the face.
4) The difference in the facial structure looks unattractive to the eyes. It lowers one’s self-esteem and has a harmful impact on your eating behavior.
5) Biting and chewing certain types of food gets challenging, which force you to miss out a normal staple diet.
At City Dental Care, we recommend Dental implants treatment in Wakad to patients who want to:
Replace a single tooth: If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root.
Replace several teeth: If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them.
Replace all teeth: If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full denture will replace them.