Orthodontist in Wakad
It is a branch of dentistry that helps with correcting a patient’s jaw, and the tooth positioned inappropriately. Are you suffering from crooked or crowded teeth that stop you from laughing confidently? Orthodontic treatment can fix and correct both of these problems.
At City Dental Care, we recommend orthodontic treatment to our patients only after they undergo a full examination and evaluation of their medical history by our expert team. Then after, we create a treatment plan suitable for our patients to attain optimum results
Are You an Ideal Candidate for Orthodontic Treatment?
Following are the oral health conditions which can be fixed by Orthodontic treatment. If you are suffering from one of the following oral health conditions, make an appointment with our highly skilled and accomplished Orthodontists:
- Crowding – too many teeth for the dental ridge to accommodate them all.
- Overbite – Where your upper teeth lie too forward compared to your lower teeth.
- Underbite – Where your lower teeth lie too ahead compared to the upper teeth
- Crossbite – When your upper teeth fail to come down over the lower teeth while biting something
- Open Bite – Gaps between the biting surfaces of the front and side teeth while the back teeth bite together.
- Repositioning impacted tooth in proper natural position
Different types of braces?
- For the esthetic purpose, clear tooth-coloured ceramic braces are available.
- Metallic braces are also available, which are cost-effective.
- Lingual braces get placed behind the teeth for professionals and old age people who don’t want to show their metallic smiles.
- Invisalign /clear aligners is method of orthodontic treatment with use of series of removable teeth aligners as a alternative to traditional braces.
Are Braces Painful?
While making a few adjustments by your orthodontist, braces can make your mouth feel uncomfortable, but it’s nothing that an over-the-counter medicine cannot treat. Medicines like Motrin and Tylenol relieve the pain caused due to braces. However, in case the pain grows or get severe with medication, visit your orthodontist, and he may be able to make the adjustments differently.
It is crucial to choose a professional dental clinic like City Dental Care to get treated by highly-accomplished professionals who care for you and make sure you suffer no pain throughout the treatment and attain a healthy recovery.