Dental Implants in Pune
There are many advanced treatments available to treat tooth loss, the most effective of which is the dental implants in Pune. A dental implant is an alternate method recommended to patients who consider replacing a missing tooth. In this procedure, an artificial ‘tooth root form’ is used.
With the success rate upto 98%, a Dental implant is the safe, and most accurate type of surgery performed for tooth replacement.
Consequences Of A Single Tooth Loss
- Tooth loss might wear out the jawbones, which creates a structural change of the jawline.
- The structural modification results in relocation of teeth, causing the other teeth to shift further.
- This shift results in a change in the contour of the face.
- The difference in the facial structure looks unattractive to the eyes. It lowers one’s self-esteem and hurts your eating behaviour.
- Biting and chewing certain types of food gets challenging, which force you to miss out on a healthy taple diet.
At City Dental Care, we recommend dental implants in Pune (Wakad) to patients who want to:
- Replace a single tooth: If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root.
- Replace several teeth: If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them.
- Replace all teeth: If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full denture will replace them.
What if I am suffering from several teeth loss?
Dental implants in Pune offer relief for missing tooth and are best suited for patients who suffered single tooth loss or multiple tooth loss at different locations of your mouth. The implants are placed in the bone below your gum tissue. Temporary abutments are placed on the implants until the healing phase is complete.
Once the patient is healed completely, the abutments are attached to the implant to hold a custom bridge cemented on the abutments. At the end of the procedure, your missing teeth/tooth gets replaced without disturbing the nearby teeth.
What if all my teeth are missing?
City Dental Care offers dental implant in Wakad according to the patient’s comfort and preferences. Patients looking for a permanent solution can choose implant-supported prosthesis which can be removed for cleaning purpose.
If your multiple teeth teeth are missing, a permanent dental bridge can be attached directly to the implants. The implants are positioned below the gum tissue and given time to heal completely. A custom bridge that screws directly into the implants is fitted and covered after insertion.
The treatment starts with your doctor visually examining the inside of your mouth and also look into the dental imaging studies such as X-rays, CBCT-scans, and panoramic films. Then after, the quality and quantity of your jawbone are assessed to determine if your mouth needs more bones to perform dental implants.
Once your doctor establishes that a dental implant can be placed on the desired location, the patient is asked to return for further surgical procedures.
The surgery is performed mostly under local or if required general anaesthesia or any other sedatives for the patient’s comfort. The first step of oral surgery starts with a tooth extraction. An alveolar bone graft is placed to create a solid base of bone for the implant. Once the implant region is healed completely, the oral surgeon places the dental implant with a special drill and tools. A temporary denture is set during the healing period to avoid any trauma or injury.
A dental implants in Pune is one of the most effective dental treatment. When performed by expert professionals, it ensures your teeth remain healthy alleviating any pain and discomfort.